Below are a list of books that I recommend every entrepreneur reads to help their personal development. Remember the average CEO reads at least 50 books per year. How many do you read?
- The 7 Habits of highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons In Personal Change – Check Out Now
- Rich Dad Poor Dad – What the rich teach their kids about money – That the poor and middle class don’t. MUST READ
- Eat That Frog – Get More Of the Important Things Done Today – Check Out Now
- The Four Hour Work Week – My personal favourite – Check Out Now
- Think and Grow Rich – Check Out Now
- The Lean Start up – Check Out Now
- This is Marketing – Seth Godin – Check Out Now
- 80/20 Sales and Marketing – Check Out Now https://amzn.to/2Wm94AS
- Facebook Marketing For Dummies – Check Out Now
- First Man in Leading From The Front – Check Out Now
Audible – Getting this is crucial as it allows you to listen to books anytime anyplace. Giving you a huge advantage over many other entrepreneurs who are back in the old times where they believe that only reading is the correct option. Trust me this is a great time saver and improves your productivity immediately. (You can start with a free trial, so you have nothing to lose)
Tip – Remember use your time wisely. You can listen to these audio books while completing activities such as going for a walk/run. Any free time you have use it carefully and get ahead of the competition. A great time saver is listening to audios while you are driving instead of listening to the radio. Be The Best You!